Application & Admission Process
NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE – JULY 1
The admission of applicants to Canadian College of Funeral Service programs is guided by the following procedures and policies.
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-888-797-9941.All enquires relating to admission to any program of studies at Canadian College of Funeral Service may be directed to the Program Director at
To Apply (Applications are not necessary for the pre-need sales program, labour mobility preparation or continuing education courses):
- Print off and complete an application form (Click here for application)
- Gather all of the required documents as stated under your program of choice (letters of reference etc.).
- Include the “Reference Document” for each of your references. Your reference must complete the “Reference Document” form and include it along with their written reference. (Click here for the reference document)
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $100.00.
- If you are applying for any of the licensure programs you must include a signed sponsor agreement form with your application. Click here for a printable sponsor agreement form. Students applying for the Foundation Program DO NOT require this form.
Mail your application to:
Canadian College of Funeral Service
Unit #1 – 1596 Regent Avenue West
No application will be considered complete until Canadian College of Funeral Service receives all the supporting documents, transcripts, and fees. If you are accepted to a program a letter of acceptance, a school calendar, lesson schedule and invoice will be mailed to you.
A command of the English language, both oral and written, is necessary for successful completion of any program at Canadian College of Funeral Service . ESL students may be required to complete an English language competency exam prior to acceptance.
Transfer of Credits:
Credit may be transferred from courses completed at another mortuary school. Please contact our office for further information. Requests must be made prior to commencement of your chosen program.